Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pop the lace

Hi, so I'm posting some photos I took few days ago during my group's research project for marketing class. The teacher told us to take some shots of stylish people on the street. Yes, and we were super lucky to met some amazing people *yippie!*

And for me, I finally met one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Gabriella Olivia <3 I could't even speak a thing... I know some of you think I'm weird for idolizing someone who has the same gender like myself, but I don't care. I just love her style so much! 

BE JEALOUS BICHEZZZZZZZZ

My group and Oliv posing together like whaaaat

With my sweet and pretty classmate!


And of course, some shots of myself with my OOTD =P

Always complete everything with 'cheeze' pose. lol




What I wore: necklace - Stradivarius ; pink lacey dress - TOPSHOP ; black loose cardigan - H&M ; pink thick-soled sneakers - Converse


Merci
xx

6 comments:

  1. you're so lucky to meet Gabriela Olivia :D you look pretty as well!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet :") Ketemu lagi dongggg, kemaren cuma bentar hehe <3

    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great research, i love the activity like that :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. spatu sama necklace nya lucu san <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaa thankyou bebskiii :*

    xx,
    www.gummy-grin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete